Let your goodness shine out as you reveal smaller pores, clearer skin with feather-soft cleansing of our Pore Cleansing Brush!
Get the most out of cleansing - and your whole skin regimen - as you get rid of dirt while letting skin-loving goodness in.
• More effective in unclogging dirt, oil and makeup from pores than just washing with hands
• Helps skin absorb vitamins and nutrients from your skin care routine better
• Cruelty-free: with fine, hygienic synthetic bristles
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP2,000
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1. Wet your Pore Cleansing Brush with warm water.
2. Put a coin-sized amount of your facial wash on the tips of the brush.
3. Brush your damp skin with gentle, circular strokes.
4. Wash off facial wash with warm water and gently pat dry.
Rinse your brush head thoroughly after every use. If you see any residue on the bristles, wash them with Human Nature Natural Hand Soap. Pat with a clean towel and then air-dry. Use twice a week.
I've used face cleansing brushes in the past and didn't really become a fan but not until i tried the HHN's Pore Cleansing Brush. I was really surprised with how well it worked on my skin! I had doubts with its cleansing capability since the bristles are too soft but after just one use, my then dull skin is now...Mrs. Cahucom (01/28/2017)
I was skeptical at first, but this tool is amazing! I have been using it once a day every single day with my son's HHN baby wash. It cleans my skin well without drying or hurting my skin. The bristles are so soft and so gentle. It is softer than The Body Shop kabuki brushes. After using a toner I noticed...Roxy (12/22/2016)
With facial brushes like these, who needs exfoliating masks? I used this with the moisturizing wash and it didn't bruise the skin, unlike some facial sponges. It felt like I just exfoliated my skin. If this survives after 6 months of use, I will definitely buy and hoard this product. There's NOTHING like it in the market....Rica (12/20/2016)
Very soft & gentle to the face. I love using it!...Lia Gabrielle (12/20/2016)