100% Natural | 11g
Trust this fairy makeup godmother to make your true beauty shine every day! A few dainty swirls of this silky, soft, lightweight Perfect Finish Mineral Loose Powder is all you need to get that picture-perfect natural look. Just swirl, tap, and sweep to a perfect finish!
- Buildable light to medium coverage
- Natural, non-cakey, even finish
- With moisturizing jojoba oil for a dewy glow
- Free from talc and mineral oil
It also comes in a no spill case to make sure every application and touch up is a breeze.
Actual color register may vary depending on the pigmentation of your skin.
Wondering which powder is your perfect match?
- Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation gives medium to full matte coverage – a long-wearing makeup base for a flawless finish
- Perfect Finish Mineral Loose Powder offers light to medium natural coverage – versatile enough to give you that bare no-makeup look, buildable to a medium, natural finish, and even works well as a finishing powder
- Mineral Pressed Powder gives sheer to light matte coverage – in a convenient compact for touchups anytime, anywhere
- Free ground shipping on orders above $50, exclusive of sales tax
mica, kaolin, zinc oxide (CI 77947), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), silica, magnesium myristate, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, isostearyl hydroxystearate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, diheptyl succinate, oryzanol, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl undecylenate, iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)To learn more about our natural ingredients, click here
Love the finish of mineral powder and so happy to have one that gives as much coverage for a fraction of the cost of my old branded one. Suggest to have a brush for applicator - goes on better...Mel (06/11/2015)
I bought the Perfect Finish Mineral Loose Powder to use as touch up for my make up whenever I have events. But I use it daily to powder up my face. I like the simplicity of the packaging and it contains a lot of the loose powder. What I did to prevent mess is that I used the tape which...Elisa (06/11/2015)
I was so excited when I saw that HN already has loose powder. Makes me believe more in the advocacy of the company because you really listen to your customers. I purchased one right away however, I would suggest that you come up with a lock to control the amount of powder that comes out of the cover. But really,...Lara (06/11/2015)
I like it coz it's not heavy and so far has not given me any big breakouts...Soliel (04/25/2015)
Discoveries and Wanderings: Human Heart Nature Mineral Makeup