love this product! it has worked much better for me than the commercial brands of feminine wash. it makes me feel cleaner. i also feel better that i am using organic products for my intimate area. :)
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Experience a whole new level of feminine freshness with our gently formulated, plant-based feminine wash. Each drop contains a soothing blend of aloe vera and natural, non-drying cleansing agents. A touch of pure chamomile essential oil enhances the delicate, light floral fragrance.
Did you know?
The skin in your intimate area is more sensitive and absorbent than the rest of your body. Most feminine washes contain harsh sulfates that can lead to skin irritation and may also lead to long-term health issues. Enjoy genuinely gentle, sulfate-free cleansing with the plant-based cleansers used in our feminine washes.
Here are some intimate care tips to know if your feminine wash is doing you more harm than good:
1. Sweet-smelling doesn’t always mean healthy. Your vagina’s smell is your body’s way of communicating with you. Synthetic fragrances may mask strong, unpleasant odors but will not address underlying causes such as infections.
2. Killing off bacteria is not always good. A healthy vagina has natural good bacteria which fight off bacteria that cause odor and itchiness, but harsh ingredients in soaps and synthetic feminine washes may strip them off or upset the natural pH balance that allows them to thrive.
3. The thin skin in and around the vagina is one of the body’s most permeable surfaces. Products applied near the vaginal area are easily absorbed by the body.
4. Synthetic feminine washes often contain harmful chemicals. Synthetic fragrances, colorants, SLES/SLS, and parabens are often found in commercial feminine washes, which have been linked to health problems such as reproductive disorders
5. Women and teens are more at risk. Women, especially teens whose bodies are still developing, have a heightened risk from exposure to harmful chemicals because they generally use more personal care products.
aqua, sodium cocoyl isethionate, decyl glucoside, xanthan gum, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower oil , Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol (Vitamin E) , parfum, sodium citrate, phytic acid, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate