We may not be going out and just staying in to safely work from the comfort of our homes, but we still have to look put-together and polished when facing our colleagues and friends in back-to-back web meetings.
We want high-payoff looks without the hassle, so quick and easy is the way to go. Minimalism is the name of the makeup game this season.
While putting on a full face of makeup may seem too much for most of us these days, a stripped-back, fresh but fab natural look is the one to rock instead. Check out these quick and simple tricks to make you video-conference-pretty with just a few key natural makeup products and minimal effort.
TRICK #1: Even your skin tone with DIY Tinted Moisturizer
When you’re staying at home, you’d sometimes rather stay bare-faced than put on a full face of foundation. But you also want to look presentable during all those video calls. You’ll be glad to know there’s a perfect compromise--tinted moisturizer! It brightens and evens out your skin tone with just the slightest hint of color. What’s more, your skin will look sheer and dewy. Since most tinted moisturizers come in limited shades, you can create your own and match your tone while still caring for your skin.
Here’s how to make your own mix.
- Start with your favorite moisturizer, be it Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer that hydrates all day long with the power of lato or the Day Moisturizer with 15 Vitamins and Minerals.
- Get an ample amount of moisturizer that’s enough for your face
- Add an equal amount of Perfect Finish Mineral Loose Powder.
- Blend the two products together and apply to your face.
- If you want more coverage, add more loose powder in the mixture.
- Or lessen the powder for a more dewy finish.
And voila! An effortless, polished look.
Create your perfect match with 100% natural Perfect Finish Mineral Loose Powder in Meringue, Soft Ivory, Latte, Warm Mocha, or Hazelnut.
View this post on Instagram
NEW! Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer We're bringing you more miracles from the sea onto your skin! Dive? into deep skin nourishment that intensely hydrates all day long and helps retain skin elasticity. Soak?☀️ up the skin-boosting vitamins and minerals and achieve that plump, dewy complexion with antioxidant polysaccharides?♀️?♀️ Available through Human❤️Nature branches, dealers and our online store starting Sept. 14, 2019
TRICK #2: Add a gorgeous glow and more dimension to your face with Bronzer
Add some warmth to your face with minimal effort using bronzer. It’s all about making you look healthier and adding a natural-looking glow to your face. If you put bronzer on correctly, it’ll add more dimension to your face. But if you put it incorrectly, you can look dull, even dirty, so now’s the time to perfect your bronzer game. It’s not as hard as you think.
A good technique is to apply it in the shape of the number “3” from your forehead to your chin, on both sides of your face.
- Start by lightly sweeping it at the outer side of your temples, along your hairline.
- Then curve towards your cheekbones while you’re smiling.
- Complete the “3” by curving from the cheeks towards your hairline down to your jawline for a more sculpted look.
- Add a light dusting to the bridge of your nose and the tip of your chin, focusing where the sunlight naturally hits. Sweep a little bit on your neck, too, to balance your color.
- Finish it all off by buffing and blending so you don’t create harsh lines.
Perfect your sunkissed glow with 99.7% natural Mineral Matte Bronzer in a versatile shade that complements the Filipina beauty, whatever your tone.
View this post on Instagram
Enhance your natural facial contours with our Mineral Matte Bronzer that's good for you! ?✨ This contour powder is FREE from talc, silicones, mineral oil, synthetic dyes and parabens, so you know you're doing your face a favor! ??? #ShopGoodness #HumanNatureGoodness #HumanNatureBeauty #CleanBeauty
TRICK #3: Create a full look with just one product
Gone are the days when we rely on 10 different products to put on a full face of makeup. Creating a gorgeous look can be quite easy--and possible with just one product-- with monochromatic makeup. So shout for joy, minimalists! All you need is to triple the use of your go-to Made to Bloom Lipstick for a standout natural look.
- EYES: Put some lipstick on the tip of your finger and dab on your eyelids. You can use a brush or just your fingertip to lightly blend all over. Add depth by putting less color on the inner half than the outer half of your eyelid or by adding more to your creases.
- CHEEKS: Use the lipstick as a blush by lightly tapping a bit on your cheeks with the lipstick with your fingertips. Blend it upwards and outwards. Add more to build sheer color.
- LIPS: Tie your look together by sweeping on the lipstick on your lips. Accentuate your pout by drawing an X on your cupid’s bow then follow the contour of your lips. And that’s it!
A full face of makeup that’s simple and sweet with just the creamy matte finish of 100% natural Made to Bloom Lipstick. Get it in Joy, Grace, Wisdom, Warmth, or Strength.
View this post on Instagram
credit: @projectvanitycom... We can never have enough MLBBs in our kits, so here's another addition to your nude lippie collection! ? @humanheartnature's Made To Bloom collection is perfect for both fair and morena skin, and our swatches is an excellent proof! These lipsticks also follow the Natural Products Association's guidelines, and has a unique paper packaging. Definitely a big win for Mother Nature! ? See the full review on #projectvanitycom. HHN's Made To Bloom lipsticks are available for P495 each, at all Human Nature branches nationwide, their online store, and in all @beautybarph stores. credit: @projectvanitycom... We can never have enough MLBBs in our kits, so here's another addition to your nude lippie collection! ? @humanheartnature's Made To Bloom collection is perfect for both fair and morena skin, and our swatches is an excellent proof! These lipsticks also follow the Natural Products Association's guidelines, and has a unique paper packaging. Definitely a big win for Mother Nature! ? See the full review on #projectvanitycom. HHN's Made To Bloom lipsticks are available for P495 each, at all Human Nature branches nationwide, their online store, and in all @beautybarph stores.
Ready to #ShopGoodness? Human Nature Makeup and other genuinely natural Human Nature products are available in:
Our Website: https://humanheartnature.com/buy/mineral-make-up.html
Our Branches: bit.ly/HNOpenBranches
Our Dealers: bit.ly/HNDealerDirectory
Our Retail Partners: bit.ly/OurRetailPartners
Lazada (COD Available): lazada.com.ph/shop/human-nature-official-store/
Share your thoughts on social media! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook @humanheartnature and Instagram @humannaturebeauty.