We use this in place of chest rub for fever. Mom uses it with sunflower oil and rubs it for varicose vein pain relief. It also helps for breathing comfort for allergies.
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Eucalyptus Oil is known for its fresh, clean scent and refreshingly cool touch when applied topically onto the skin.
It is also known to increase the production of ceramide within the epidermis, which helps to keep the skin moist.
There may be no cure for the common cold, but eucalyptus and its distinctive cool, crisp scent can help clear a stuffy nose and soothe headaches. Eucalyptus oil is also often used to enhance a soothing massage for tired muscles and joints.
Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus Oil with Sunflower Beauty Oil in a small bowl. Rub a small amount of the mixture on your chest and let a wave of relief envelop you.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) essential oil