This has been a favorite especially when I'm having my period. It has a nice cooling effect and protects me from odor and rashes!
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Be red day-ready anytime, anywhere with this 98.7% natural Feminine Wash - now made handy & travel-friendly.
93% of users enjoyed long-lasting freshness*
100% of users reported effective skin soothing*
Experience long-lasting odor protection & comfort with our gentle, plant-based feminine wash. Powered by a blend of natural actives from mangosteen extract, non-drying plant-derived cleansing agents and skin-soothing aloe vera.
✓ pH-balanced (3.5-4.5)
✓ Clinically tested safe for sensitive skin
✓ Natural cooling sensation
✓ Fresh powder scent
*Self-assessment product test
Here are 5 reasons why your feminine wash choice matters:
1. Sweet-smelling doesn’t always mean healthy. Your vagina’s smell is your body’s way of communicating with you. Synthetic fragrances may mask strong, unpleasant odors but will not address underlying causes such as infections.
2. Killing off bacteria is not always good. A healthy vagina has natural good bacteria which fight off bacteria that cause odor and itchiness, but harsh ingredients in soaps and synthetic feminine washes may strip them off or upset the natural pH balance that allows them to thrive.
3. The thin skin in and around the vagina is one of the body’s most permeable surfaces. Products applied near the vaginal area are easily absorbed by the body.
4. Synthetic feminine washes often contain harmful chemicals. Synthetic fragrances, colorants, SLES/SLS, and parabens are often found in commercial feminine washes, which have been linked to health problems such as reproductive disorders.
5. Women and teens are more at risk. Women, especially teens whose bodies are still developing, have a heightened risk from exposure to harmful chemicals because they generally use more personal care products.
aqua (water), sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil, tocopherol (Vitamin E), coconut acid, sodium isethionate, glyceryl oleate, menthol, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, parfum, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate, sodium citrate, phytic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate