Got moisture? Get more.
Begin your day with skin nourished with the goodness of 15 essential vitamins and minerals in one lightweight, all-natural moisturizer. Glides silky-smooth beneath makeup with a delicate floral scent to perk up your morning beauty routine. So good, one pump helps keep skin soft and supple for up to 8 hours*!
*85% of respondents reported that their skin felt hydrated for an average of 8-12 hours - Consumer Self-Assessment Satisfaction Survey, January 2016
15 reasons to switch from your chemical moisturizer:
Vitamin E | Vitamin C | Vitamin A | Vitamin B1 | Vitamin B2 | Vitamin B5 | Vitamin B12 | Vitamin D | Selenium | Lecithin | Zinc | Potassium | Iron | Calcium | Magnesium
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP2,000
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Natural skin care regimen:
1. Cleanse: Purify your skin by removing dirt, oil, and excess make-up accumulated throughout the day. Alternate your Facial Wash with the Purifying Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin, and then cap off the cleansing with a weekly facial with Detoxifying Mask+Scrub.
2. Tone: Toning with Face Toner removes deep seated dirt that may have been left behind by the wash. Plus, it primes your skin for easy absorption of moisturizer.
3. Spot-on Treatment: Combat pimples spot on with Acne Defense Solution Gel. It effectively helps keep pesky breakouts at bay without the burning, redness, drying or peeling that can further aggravate the skin.
4. Miracle Care: In the morning, apply a few drops of Sunflower Beauty Oil to areas that need special care and attention, such as under eyes, uneven skin tone or pigmented spots. At night, massage a few drops of Overnight Elixir all over your face and neck.
5. Moisturize Day & Night: Moisturize your face with 100% Natural Day Moisturizer before applying make-up. This helps your make-up last longer and blend well with your skin. Before going to bed, apply 100% Natural Night Moisturizer to help the skin increase its ability to regenerate newer cells and replenish moisture.
aqua (water), dicaprylyl ether (vegetable derived), betaine (sugar beet-derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-derived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), stearyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (avocado) seed oil, olus (vegetable) oil, Rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, hydrolyzed corn starch, Beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable-derived), tapioca starch, xanthan gum, fragrance (all-natural), tocopherol (vitamin E)To learn more about our natural ingredients, click here
I've been using this moisturizer for 2 straight years now and I really love it! But right now it's summer again and sometimes even if the moisturizer is light, it gets a bit heavy for this hot and humid weather. I hope you guys can also make a gel moisturizer made from aloe vera or something like that for a...Andrea (03/26/2017)
I used the old moisturizer once and never bought a new one because of its smell (I have a sensitive skin, so I prefer fragrance free or very mild scent) But I decided to give this a try since the smell is mild now when I checked in your store, and I soooo love it. Light on the face and...LC (09/22/2016)
I love how this makes my skin smooth instantly and serves as a makeup primer. I use another layer of moisturizer for sun protection though. If you'll upgrade this with SPF30, your day moisturizer will easily become every woman's favorite and best choice among other brands. [EDITOR'S NOTE: Hello Jo Ann! We're so glad that you liked our Day Moisturizer....Jo Ann (07/28/2016)
Living in the Philippines, where the climate can really harm our skin. I hope to find a product that can protect while nurturing my skin. I I love this moisturizer but I hope that it has spf on it. [EDITOR'S NOTE: Hello Marianne! Thank you for purchasing our Day Moisturizer. We're happy that you loved it! We also appreciate...Marianne (07/23/2016)
Been using this in conjunction with the night cream (all that jojoba goodness) and so far I am liking it. I sometimes consider or treat this as a serum-moisturizer all in one since it's packed with all the essential nutrients for the skin. Love the light scent too! ...Katrina Marie (07/03/2016)
smell of old version is better than this new version. Few days using the product, I was always looking where the unusual smell was coming from but then realized it was the scent of the moisturizer... I thought that it was only me who don't like the smell of the product on my skin but my sister in law said...Anna May (05/12/2016)
very good moisturizer! it's light on the face and the scent is nice :)...Abby (04/26/2016)
I wanted a light moisturizer that I can use this summer but this was too heavy. My face started sweating a lot within seconds of applying this. I'm not a big fan of the smell either. On the plus side, I really like the container since I can easily control the amount I get. [EDITOR'S NOTE: Hello Marian! Thank you...Marian (04/13/2016)
So far, this is the best moisturizer that I have ever tried. It leaves a refreshing feeling seconds after I have applied it to my face and will be my shield for the whole day. Some of my friends notice the smoothness of my face and they are now using this product. :)...Kimby (04/06/2016)