This is good for everyday use and very much affordable and it has a very delicate floral scent. This is a must try if you already use the Chamomile variant or switching up to natural products.
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Gentle intimate cleansing that's perfect for young and delicate skin!
Did you know?
The skin in your intimate area is more sensitive and absorbent than the rest of your body. Most feminine washes contain harsh sulfates that can lead to skin irritation and may also lead to long-term health issues. Enjoy genuinely gentle, sulfate-free cleansing with the plant-based cleansers used in our feminine washes.
Here are some intimate care tips to know if your feminine wash is doing you more harm than good:
1. Sweet-smelling doesn’t always mean healthy. Your vagina’s smell is your body’s way of communicating with you. Synthetic fragrances may mask strong, unpleasant odors but will not address underlying causes such as infections.
2. Killing off bacteria is not always good. A healthy vagina has natural good bacteria which fight off bacteria that cause odor and itchiness, but harsh ingredients in soaps and synthetic feminine washes may strip them off or upset the natural pH balance that allows them to thrive.
3. The thin skin in and around the vagina is one of the body’s most permeable surfaces. Products applied near the vaginal area are easily absorbed by the body.
4. Synthetic feminine washes often contain harmful chemicals. Synthetic fragrances, colorants, SLES/SLS, and parabens are often found in commercial feminine washes, which have been linked to health problems such as reproductive disorders.
5. Women and teens are more at risk. Women, especially teens whose bodies are still developing, have a heightened risk from exposure to harmful chemicals because they generally use more personal care products.
aqua (water), potassium cocoate, xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), phytic acid, parfum, sodium citrate, gluconolactone, calcium gluconate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate