Minty but no with no sting! It's natural but works like the 12hr-fresh toothpaste available in the market!
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Have fresher, brighter grins with STAINCLEAR ACTIVES that helps remove surface stains.
✓ Zinc citrate helps prevent plaque & tartar
✓ Natural abrasive silica helps remove surface stains
✓ Peppermint, corn mint & menthol keeps breath fresh
✓ SLS/SLES & triclosan-free
Bring out fresher, brighter grins everyday with toothpaste infused with STAINCLEAR ACTIVES.
1. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
2. Brushing 2x a day is recommended; 3x a day is best.
3. For children below 6 years old, a pea-sized amount of our Kids Natural Toothpaste and adult supervision is recommended.
4. Be gentle. Brush at least 2 minutes with gentle up-and-down motion so as not to wear down the enamel.
5. Don’t forget to brush both inner and outer tooth surface and your tongue where bacteria breed.
6. Don’t be an eager beaver! Wait for 30 minutes after eating before brushing. This is because the enamel is at its most vulnerable because of the demineralization process and brushing too soon will further aggravate the tooth surface.
Note: A very small number of people are allergic to fluoride, in the same way that some are allergic to nuts or eggs. If you have a known fluoride allergy, we recommend that you do not use our toothpaste and seek advice from your dentist on the best dentifrice for you.
sorbitol, water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sodium C12-18 alkyl sulfate, xanthan gum, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, betaine, aroma (flavor), Mentha arvensis (corn mint) leaf essential oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf essential oil, zinc citrate, gluconic acid, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium fluoride, rebaudioside A, menthol, sodium benzoate