This toothpaste works! I used it because of my mouth sores (singaw) and it helped lessen the pain. Further, my mom loves this toothpaste, saying that it cleans better than the commercial brands we tried.
- Free Shipping within Metro Manila for orders above PHP 999
- Money Back Guarantee
You deserve Goodness.
Since the beginning, Human Nature has promised top-quality genuinely natural products and total customer satisfaction – or your money back.
If for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with our Customer Service Team through (02) 8-784-7788 or email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase for non-food products and within 7 days of your purchase for food products, and you’ll get a replacement, refund, or credit for it.
BE FIRST IN LINE
when your product is available again!
- Add the sold out product as you normally would to your shopping cart.
- Check out and pay for your order as usual.
- The item will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days after it becomes available. Great news – your shipping fee is free for all items delivered on back order!
- To set your expectations, the date is tentative and might be moved to a later date
Soothe ngilo without the compromise!
Triclosan-free | SLS/SLES-free | Peroxide-free
8 out of 10 experienced less tooth sensitivity in 7 days*
Helps relieve ngilo triggered by food, beverages and brushing.
✓ Natural Potassium Citrate eases tooth sensitivity
✓ Natural Silica gently removes surface stains & fights plaque buildup
✓ Fluoride helps remineralize enamel & prevent cavities
✓ Mint freshens breath
*Based on a self-assessment test conducted among individuals with sensitive teeth who used the product for 7 consecutive days
1. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
2. Brushing 2x a day is recommended; 3x a day is best.
3. For children below 6 years old, a pea-sized amount of our Kids Natural Toothpaste and adult supervision is recommended.
4. Be gentle. Brush at least 2 minutes with gentle up-and-down motion so as not to wear down the enamel.
5. Don’t forget to brush both inner and outer tooth surface and your tongue where bacteria breed.
6. Don’t be an eager beaver! Wait for 30 minutes after eating before brushing. This is because the enamel is at its most vulnerable because of the demineralization process and brushing too soon will further aggravate the tooth surface.
Note: A very small number of people are allergic to fluoride, in the same way that some are allergic to nuts or eggs. If you have a known fluoride allergy, we recommend that you do not use our toothpaste and seek advice from your dentist on the best dentifrice for you.
aqua (water), sorbitol, hydrated silica, potassium citrate, glycerin, sodium C12-18 coco sulfate, sodium bicarbonate, Mentha spicata (spearmint) essential oil, xanthan gum, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) essential oil, Mentha arvensis (corn mint) essential oil, menthol, zinc citrate, betaine, rebaudioside A, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, gluconic acid, sodium benzoate, sodium fluoride